EFFICIENT AND FLEXIBLE PLANNING
- Understanding User Requirements
- Anticipating Unexpected Conditions
- Code Compliance
USE OF MULTIDISCIPLINE APPROACH
- Value Engineering
- Energy Conservation
- Integrated Building Systems
- Material Handling
PRACTICAL BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- Time-Tested Material and Equipment
- Failure-Free Construction Methods
- Building Quality Standards
- Low Maintenance Design
COMPLEXITY OF RESOLVING BUDGET AND SCOPE
- Immediately verify cost vs. project requirements.
- Investigate and review project conditions.
- Review and recommend alternate methods of construction.
- HVAC systems selection
- Decentralized system
- Automatic controls
- Illumination and power analysis
- Alternate Fuels
- To meet project’s budget constraints in design and construction cost.
COST CONTROL TECHNIQUES
- Managing and controlling HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing design functions.
- Coordination with other disciplines
- Early assessment of budget and scope
- Alternate strategies relating design approach
- Evaluation of economy for functional value